iPhone is the most sought after phone today. But switching from android to iPhone is a major struggle as transferring important data from android to iOS seemed to be very difficult specifically Whatsapp. Previously most migrating users had to abandon their old phone and start fresh. This is not a problem anymore as WhatsApp now lets you transfer your data from Android to iPhone.
The issue was so common and the solution was so much in-demand that many 3rd party softwares were developed to help address the problem having varying degrees of success. If you use whatsapp for business you will not want to lose any data at all and this upgrade is a sigh of relief for migrating users.
Now, finally, the solution is here now as reported on Whatsapp support. As per the Whatsapp Help Center, below is what you need to use the most awaited feature.
Here is what you need
· Android OS Lollipop, SDK 21 or above, or Android 5 or above installed on your Android device
· iOS 15.5 or above installed on your iPhone
· “Move to iOS” app installed on your Android phone
· WhatsApp iOS version 18.104.22.168 or above on your new device
· WhatsApp Android version 22.214.171.124 or above on your old device
· Use the same phone number as your old phone on your new device
· Your iPhone must be factory new or reset to factory settings to pair with the Move to iOS app and move data from your Android phone
· Make sure both devices are connected to a power source
· Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
Once you have all the pre-requisites in place, open the Move to iOS app on your android phone and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need you’re your phones to complete the process. Rest of the process is simple.